10 reasons to hire a professional to pressure wash your home
10 Reasons to Hire a Professional to Pressure Wash Your Home
- Operating a pressure washer requires a certain level of skill and technique. One slip could lead to property damage
- Safety. Professional pressure washers are trained to take the necessary precautions for dealing with high pressure forceful enough to blast a hole in concrete to heat that is hot enough to sterilize surgical tools. This is a trained professional’s job and they understand the risks better than anyone.
- Preservation. Pressure washing helps preserve your properties paint job. By washing away debris, dirt, bird feces and pollutants your painted surfaces will stay looking new, longer.
- Prevention.Pressure washing helps prevent deterioration of your properties painted surfaces caused by damaging exterior elements.
- State-of-the-art equipment. Professionals use the best contractor grade pressure washing equipment available. In addition to the pressure washer itself, there are many specialty tools and cleaners that professionals use to achieve the best results. Renting all of these items separately can add up, and commercial-grade tools aren’t always available to the general consumer.
- Save money. Pressure washing has a great return on investment (ROI). Not only do you get an immediate aesthetic improvement, you are also helping to prevent future potential damage to your home. Pressure washing costs are generally in the hundreds for a typical residential property where as painting costs are generally in the thousands. Regular house washing maintenance can prolong the life of paint saving you thousands of dollars.
- Save time. Doing the job right takes time, precision and patience. A DIY job without the proper equipment or training could take double or triple the time it would take a professional to do it.
- Preparation.Pressure washing is also an excellent way to prepare exterior surfaces before you paint or stain. If you’re planning to redo your paint, for example, you’ll get the best results if you get a professional pressure washing to remove dirt, loose paint, spider webs, bird feces and other pollutants before applying paint.
- Curb Appeal. Washing your property keeps your property looking great, just like a washed car looks better that a dirty one. A washed property will have your property looking beautiful while protecting your investment.
- Peace of Mind. Professional pressure washing services are effective, and take the risks that come with the DIY.
To learn more about pressure washing your property, contact us at 602-475-8777 to arrange a free property audit.